Recovery software for corrupted .rar files
WinRAR Recovery software
Recovery Toolbox for RAR
Recovery Toolbox for RAR helps to fix damaged *.rar archives.
How to recover RAR archive
The instruction for the recovery of corrupted WinRAR archive and extract files from it on Windows PC:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for RAR from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForRARInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for RAR on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for RAR
- Selecting a damaged RAR archive
- Selecting files and folders what you want to save
- Selecting a folder where the recovered information will be saved
How to recover the RAR file?
Recovery Toolbox for RAR helps to extract files from corrupted WinRAR archives. Recovery Toolbox for RAR is designed to recover information from corrupted archives of the RAR format. You can use it to completely avoid or at least minimize losses due to compressed data.
Recovery Toolbox for RAR works in the following way:
- It scans and analyzes the corrupted archive and extracts all the information it can draw from the WinRAR archive.
- Recovery Toolbox for RAR displays a final list of files and folders on the screen.
- You can view this list and select only the objects you need to save. Please note that Recovery Toolbox for RAR may recover some files incorrectly, or it may fail to recover some files at all. It depends on how heavily the archive is corrupted.
- Recovery Toolbox for RAR saves a selected file on the hard disk.
Extracted files and folders are saved to the specified location, after which they become available for use. It's also important that the source archive isn't modified in any way, because the RAR recover program only reads data from it.
Recovery Toolbox for RAR offers an array of imbedded features. For example, i supports all existing variants of the RAR compression format, including files created with archiving software versions 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and 5.x with different compression rates. Additionally, Recovery Toolbox for RAR does the following:
- It recovers information from corrupted password-protected archives in the RAR format. (The customer should type in the password manually.)
- It recovers information from corrupted files in the RAR format larger than 4GB.
- It recovers information from archives in the RAR format stored on corrupted media (floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, Zip drives, etc.).
- RAR Viewer Tool
- Displays and repairs the contents of damaged WINRAR archives
Ease of use is one of the ways Recovery Toolbox for RAR differs from other software. The interface of the RAR recovery tool is implemented as a step-by-step wizard, and each step requires just one operation. To recover information from a corrupted RAR archive, the file recovery .rar tool does its job with just a few clicks. Anyone can use Recovery Toolbox for RAR, even a person who is new to PCs.
How to extract corrupted RAR files?
Recovery Toolbox for RAR can also be used as a .rar checker or extraction software for corrupt .rar data. You can extract corrupt .rar files with just a few clicks.
Free RAR Viewer
Recovery Toolbox for RAR is very convenient to use for viewing the contents of a damaged WinRAR archive. The tool can work as a viewer for RAR files, even if you do not have WinRAR installed. The tool allows you to open and view any RAR files for an unlimited number of times.
Recovery Toolbox for RAR provides a preview of the folder structure and the list of files from the WinRAR archive. The tool opens corrupted RAR files for viewing. It is free for an unlimited number of times.
How to Open Corrupted RAR File for Free
Recovery Toolbox for RAR allows you to open a damaged WinRAR file for free. After opening, it displays a list of files and folder structure from a damaged RAR archive on the preview page.
How to Restore a WinRAR Archive
To restore a file from a damaged WinRAR archive, you can use the last archive backup or return to the previous stable copy of the *.rar file, or try to use Recovery Toolbox for RAR. With a very high probability, Recovery Toolbox for RAR can restore files from the .rar archive to its original state before they were damaged. To verify this statement, it is necessary to:
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for RAR.
- Select a damaged .rar archive.
- Run the analysis of the damaged RAR file.
- Review which files and folders are available for full recovery on the preview page.
- Select a folder to save restored files.
- Save files restored from the archive to disk—available in the full version.
How to Fix WinRAR Archive
If you need to fix a damaged WinRAR archive, then the full version of Recovery Toolbox for RAR will allow you to do this in a few simple steps. Revision of RAR archives occurs by extracting and saving files from the damaged .rar archive to disk. The correction of the RAR file does not require the installed WinRAR archiver. The tool doesn’t fix or modify the existing RAR file. All fixed files are saving in separate files to disk. Correction of the RAR file doesn’t require any specialized knowledge in IT; the qualifications of a regular Windows user are sufficient.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Customer's reviews and ratings
I need full version of this app because after completation it says you cant save a recovered files in demo mode
I downloaded this utility to try to fix a corrupt RAR file. Yes, it was a large RAR file, but this program ran and ran for about 5 days and nights steadily... I finally had a list of good files.
Very simple. Very Effective! I'm very happy with investing in this product even if I only use it as a one off. I was very skeptical that this product would not solve the corruption issues I was facing. Like majic the files are fixed to a very good standard. Extremely pleased with the simplicity and effectiveness. 5 Stars from me.
Software helped me in case corruption of huge .rar archives. I applied first time and it completely get back the information. Tech support could be better.