How to repair a corrupt .rar archive?
RAR Archive Repair Tool
Recovery Toolbox for RAR
Recovery Toolbox for RAR helps to fix damaged *.rar archives.
How to repair corrupted RAR archive
The repair manual for the extraction of files from damaged WinRAR archive with helps of Recovery Toolbox for RAR:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for RAR from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForRARInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for RAR on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for RAR
- Selecting a damaged RAR archive
- Selecting files and folders what you want to save
- Selecting a folder where the recovered information will be saved
How to repair corrupted .rar files
Recovery Toolbox for RAR was developed to extract information from corrupted archives in the .rar format.
It also helps fix the following errors:
- The archive is either in an unknown format or is damaged.
- CRC check failure
- Unexpected end of file
- Invalid or corrupt authenticity information
- CRC error: Unable to extract .rar files; message indicating mismatched size
- Error while inflating .rar file: Database and data storage files weren't successfully extracted from the .rar file. Error inflating oversubscribed dynamic bit length tree.
RAR archive repair software checks WinRAR archive integrity and CRC, after which it shows the files that can be extracted and saved. As a powerful RAR CRC repair tool, it lets you save recovered files selectively on the hard disk. No technical know-how is needed in order to use Recovery Toolbox for RAR.
Recovery Toolbox for RAR can repair corrupted rar files up to 4GB in size.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above